CVO Garage
August 17, 2018, 11:50:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 FLSTSE  (Read 37518 times)
Hoist!
Monster!
Administrator
Executive QC Service Advisor

HBRRNYC!!!

My Ride 1:'07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED! +++, "CYBIL"!!!

My Ride 2:'99 FXR3, BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, 80" STAGE II EVO 5-SPEED! +++, "JOY"!!!

My Ride 3:'85 FXWG, BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED! +++, CVO STYLE!!!

My Ride 4:'08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR-BASED PRO STREET, BLACK, BOYCE FRAME, HOT 89" EVO 5-SPEED! VERY FAST!!!

My Ride 5:'09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE SOLO BATES SEAT & TIN W/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" STAGE III EVO 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« on: July 26, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »

Wink

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!!!"

Live Free or Die!!!

Zero Moderation Is Our Goal!!!

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"
Hoist!
Monster!
Administrator

HBRRNYC!!!

My Ride 1:'07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED! +++, "CYBIL"!!!

My Ride 2:'99 FXR3, BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, 80" STAGE II EVO 5-SPEED! +++, "JOY"!!!

My Ride 3:'85 FXWG, BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED! +++, CVO STYLE!!!

My Ride 4:'08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR-BASED PRO STREET, BLACK, BOYCE FRAME, HOT 89" EVO 5-SPEED! VERY FAST!!!

My Ride 5:'09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE SOLO BATES SEAT & TIN W/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" STAGE III EVO 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 02:54:04 PM »

!

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!!!"

Live Free or Die!!!

Zero Moderation Is Our Goal!!!

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"
Miker

SoA # 1.77245385

My Ride 1:2009 FLHTCUSE4

My Ride 2:1935 VLD
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 01:06:59 PM »

I like this bike cept for the pipes.

Nevermind
Dan Lockwood
Shop Gopher

My Ride 1:'08 SERK Annie

My Ride 2:'76 FLH 74" Restored

My Ride 3:'09 Boardtrack Under Construction
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »

I've seen better looking saddlebags online at J.C. Whitney... For this money they should be a LOT nicer than they are.

I was always a Heritage fan and thought that a SE Heritage would be a great thing to have.  But if this is the best they can do, I'm not sold.

Everyone is complaining about the paint jobs, or design of the paint schemes.  I can't say I like them from the pictures, but just how many 'different' ways are there to paint a bike that is new and exciting that hasn't been done before?

I 'had' a '08 SERK Annie and just rolled over 7,600 miles on it and got a wild hair up my butt that I really like the SERG better.  And with the new '09 frame I started to look around.  I was told to wait a week or two till the '10s came out as I might like something in the '10 lineup better.  I'm glad I bought when I could, got a new '09 SERG O/B.

Back to all of the new bikes, can't say that I'm impressed with any of them really.  When I read that the SEST was coming I had hoped it was going to be a decked out Heritage like I said before, but this new SE looks like a Deluxe or a poor example of the Heritage.

I'm sure lots of people will have a woody over the new bikes, but each to their own.  My wife is NOT fond of the new SERG and says that I made a downward step in the trade.  O/B was here least like color of the two, so to her I say, "get over it".

All kidding aside, I'm sure in person ALL the new SE's will look a lot better to me, but nothing that will make me regret doing the new '09 SERG.

Sad  Sad  Sad

Dan

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: