CVO Garage
December 12, 2018, 05:55:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cams in my 09 cvo fat bob  (Read 4116 times)
1badcvo
Shop Gopher

My Ride 1:2009 cvo fat bob

My Ride 2:2007 sportster 1200L

My Ride 3:2007 FXDL low rider
« on: February 11, 2010, 05:18:17 PM »

hey anyone know the specs on the factory cams in my 09 cvo fat bob 110ci and if the lifters are roller?
Hoist!
Monster!
Administrator
Executive QC Service Advisor

HBRRNYC!!!

My Ride 1:'07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED! +++, "CYBIL"!!!

My Ride 2:'99 FXR3, BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, 80" STAGE II EVO 5-SPEED! +++, "JOY"!!!

My Ride 3:'85 FXWG, BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED! +++, CVO STYLE!!!

My Ride 4:'08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR-BASED PRO STREET, BLACK, BOYCE FRAME, HOT 89" EVO 5-SPEED! VERY FAST!!!

My Ride 5:'09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE SOLO BATES SEAT & TIN W/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" STAGE III EVO 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »

hey anyone know the specs on the factory cams in my 09 cvo fat bob 110ci and if the lifters are roller?

You have CVO 255 cams in a stock CVO 110" motor. All the specs are in the SE Parts Catalog, p.42, 43 (attached). The stock lifters have rollers and aren't bad, the stock rocker arms do not have rollers. Wink

2010 Screamin' Eagle Parts Catalog-click here

Hoist! It's Howie

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!!!"

Live Free or Die!!!

Zero Moderation Is Our Goal!!!

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"
Hillsidecycle.com
Tire Changer

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27:18 AM »

A HUGE shot in the arm, if looking for a power up-grade it a set of Wood, bolt-in TW-7H's, IF considering that.
Scott Smiley

The only thing I know for sure anymore, is that Jerimiah, WAS, a bullfrog.......
Hoist!
Monster!
Administrator
Executive QC Service Advisor

HBRRNYC!!!

My Ride 1:'07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED! +++, "CYBIL"!!!

My Ride 2:'99 FXR3, BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, 80" STAGE II EVO 5-SPEED! +++, "JOY"!!!

My Ride 3:'85 FXWG, BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED! +++, CVO STYLE!!!

My Ride 4:'08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR-BASED PRO STREET, BLACK, BOYCE FRAME, HOT 89" EVO 5-SPEED! VERY FAST!!!

My Ride 5:'09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE SOLO BATES SEAT & TIN W/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" STAGE III EVO 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »

A HUGE shot in the arm, if looking for a power up-grade it a set of Wood, bolt-in TW-7H's, IF considering that.
Scott Smiley

Hearing very good things on those cams Scott. What'cha looking at these days for the 110's with some headwork and a lil compression, and strong bottom ends? Just curious. I took out that aggressive CR 595 cam I had after I blew a lifter. I rebuilt the motor with a plain ole S&S 585G. With the larger displacement, it seems very happy with the 9.8:1 CR I have. Just seems to be a good match, but it ain't no barn burner. What are you using in modified 110's? I know you like the Woods 9B's in the 117. What CR are you running in there? Thanks man! Huh? Thumbs Up

Hoist! It's Howie
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:58:02 AM by Hoist! » Logged

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!!!"

Live Free or Die!!!

Zero Moderation Is Our Goal!!!

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"
1badcvo
Shop Gopher

My Ride 1:2009 cvo fat bob

My Ride 2:2007 sportster 1200L

My Ride 3:2007 FXDL low rider
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 06:05:48 PM »

thanks guys will hit ya back up when im ready maybe for a lil more info
Hillsidecycle.com
Tire Changer

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 08:08:13 PM »

Hearing very good things on those cams Scott. What'cha looking at these days for the 110's with some headwork and a lil compression, and strong bottom ends? Just curious. I took out that aggressive CR 595 cam I had after I blew a lifter. I rebuilt the motor with a plain ole S&S 585G. With the larger displacement, it seems very happy with the 9.8:1 CR I have. Just seems to be a good match, but it ain't no barn burner. What are you using in modified 110's? I know you like the Woods 9B's in the 117. What CR are you running in there? Thanks man! Huh? Thumbs Up

Hoist! It's Howie

Howie,
You have to run that guy @ 10.8-11.0 to bring it all togather.
Finishing a 110", for a cat outa' Greeneville SC, with a 9(not 9B) HPI 55, 5.3 gps injectors, our Level II CVO Head, D&D Fatcat/Performace Baffle. He is going to be a good tire customer at his local shop!!!!!!!!!! Hysterical Laughing Hysterical Laughing
Scott

The only thing I know for sure anymore, is that Jerimiah, WAS, a bullfrog.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: