CVO Garage
September 23, 2018, 07:26:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealer meeting next week  (Read 4012 times)
Posty McPosterson
Administrator
Executive QC Service Advisor

My Ride 1:'07 Cherry Jester
« on: January 28, 2011, 05:04:12 PM »

Since they only had one color for the CUSE6 this year, I'm wondering if they'll announce a midyear model like last year at the dealer meeting next week.   Nixweiss Popcorn Popcorn

"A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong"
iski

Hold your ears folks, it's show time.

My Ride 1:2002 FLHRCI Road King Classic - Vivid Black - Traded

My Ride 2:2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded

My Ride 3:2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded

My Ride 4:2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 02:25:33 AM »

Bet they will.

I like pie.
EBCM 007
Posty McPosterson
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 09:57:29 AM »

Bet they will.

Confirmed.  Added a blue model to the lone red.  Still exactly like last year's model.  Of all of them, I like red the best (of course).  I told my local dealer to let me know if they get one.  I may be interested in a trade.  Maybe 15% interested.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/cvo-ultra-classic-electra-glide.html#/pnw

iski

Hold your ears folks, it's show time.

My Ride 1:2002 FLHRCI Road King Classic - Vivid Black - Traded

My Ride 2:2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded

My Ride 3:2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded

My Ride 4:2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 10:32:35 AM »

Confirmed.  Added a blue model to the lone red.  Still exactly like last year's model.  Of all of them, I like red the best (of course).  I told my local dealer to let me know if they get one.  I may be interested in a trade.  Maybe 15% interested.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/cvo-ultra-classic-electra-glide.html#/pnw

Thanks for the link.

Like the red better than the blue.  Looks like HD will intro a new color at the Winter Meeting now. 

My 07 just spent too much time down when on the road or would have kept it.  The 2010 has been great so far & takes corners a LOT better.

I like pie.
EBCM 007
Posty McPosterson
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 10:43:13 AM »

The 2010 has been great so far & takes corners a LOT better.

That's what I miss about my 1982 Goldwing.  It's tough to describe my reluctance to corner hard.  The bike just doesn't feel right.  The new frame, GPS, anti-lock brakes, and more light in the rear may be enough for me to trade on a year old rio red.  I'm in no hurry but I've had very few probs with the Jester.

Posty McPosterson
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 10:49:55 PM »

Luca Brasi

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 01:32:29 PM »

Friend of mine stopped by yesterday with a 2011 Road Glide Limited. It was the candy maroon/rootbeer kind of color and the dealer had put a color matched inner fairing on it. 103 engine, 6 speed trans, all the latest in frame technology, a heat shield that covers up the ugly transistion in the rear pipe where it crosses under the frame, oil cooler, king tour-pak, and on and on. We talked about the difference between his bike and a 2011 SERG. Wheels, GPS, a little bit on the paint and a few chrome do dads - - - for a $15,000 price difference. My buddy rode away on his Limited for $25k. The SERG is $40k - -and you're still dealing with that dud of a 110 motor. I have to say in my opinion, the Limited is the best value H-D has offered in a FD in - - -like forever.

B B

A Brother Is a Brother -If You Can't Live It, Don't Say It !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: