CVO Garage
September 23, 2018, 07:03:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whatcha cookin?  (Read 56290 times)
iski
Executive QC Service Advisor

Hold your ears folks, it's show time.

My Ride 1:2002 FLHRCI Road King Classic - Vivid Black - Traded

My Ride 2:2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded

My Ride 3:2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded

My Ride 4:2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #375 on: December 28, 2017, 08:09:13 PM »

Given the similarities in spelling am wondering what gains could had in the system if "wife" came with wifi connectivity for app control ?

(that's probably something only a single guy could get away with asking?  Nixweiss  )

By the way.  I ordered a new laundry pair this afternoon (to go with the other thread).  Washer and dryer have wifi.  They will alert to load statuses and alert when done.  Will alert if something stops the load.  Will alert if loads are out of balance.  Other stuff too.  Washer also lets you pour love long time amount of detergent in (like a gallon) and it will dispense as needed.  When it gets low washer will automatically re-order detergent from Amazon for me.  Is this like a wife with wifi ?

Better.  The wife talks. And talks.  And talks more.  Sometimes "uh-huh" is not the correct response. Then the talking gets louder, until the correct response "Yes dear whatever you say" is given.  Then the wife talks.  Wifi doesn't talk.  No talking is better, but have never had wifi make ham bean soup. Yet.

No wifi washer/dryer here.  Ours play music when they are done.  Probably some Top 10 hit in Korea, unrecognizable to me.   Wish we had that love long time detergent dispensing deal.

I like pie.
EBCM 007
J-Carr
AKA: Oscar Diggs

That's what she said

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Stardust Silver with SEAC, SSERT, and Fulsac 1.75" Slip Ons.  "Screamin' Nemo"

My Ride 2:1966 Road Queen Dori all original parts with some removed for better performance. "Screamin' Malinda"
« Reply #376 on: December 28, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »

There's a benefit to wife over wifi.  With wifi you can see pics of the benefits.  But its better to have the real thing.

But still.  The washing machine ordering supplies by itself... Well... I'm getting old and those benefits...  Hysterical Laughing Hysterical Laughing Hysterical Laughing Banging Head on Wall

Please stop the planet.  I would like to get off.
DJ56

My Ride 1:04 SEEG Pumpkin

My Ride 2:05 SEEG2 Candy Cherry

My Ride 3:07 Ultra Classic Black Pearl (not CVO)
« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2018, 01:45:23 PM »

Have you ever noticed that someone who is driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

MIKEYTEE
Supreme Bourbon Judge / Posty look a like # 100

ASSHOLE and PIE go together. Uncle Mikey

My Ride 1:1999 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #378 on: April 12, 2018, 08:40:09 PM »

I have had a hankering for chicken and Dumplings, so today I decided to try making a pot. Well I didn't use a pot, instead I had bought a new 15" diameter Frying pan with 3" sides from Costco. Didn't want to make a large amount having never made it before. Long story short, I nailed it. Cracker Barrel had better watch out, Uncle Mikey's C & D is better than theirs. I used Buttermilk Grands split in half and then quartered for the dumplings. Delicious and easy.
I had the small can of 5 and it was plenty. Next time I either do it in a crockpot or my Enameled Lodge Dutch Oven and use a whole cut up fryer.

Mike
 Drink

A Vote for progress. Vote for Mikeytee for President in 2020. I'm running on both party's ballots!
DM #5,
Proud member American Asshole Party.
J-Carr
AKA: Oscar Diggs

That's what she said

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Stardust Silver with SEAC, SSERT, and Fulsac 1.75" Slip Ons.  "Screamin' Nemo"

My Ride 2:1966 Road Queen Dori all original parts with some removed for better performance. "Screamin' Malinda"
« Reply #379 on: April 13, 2018, 06:12:12 AM »

Excellent idea. I might even try it myself!

Please stop the planet.  I would like to get off.
iski

My Ride 2:2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded

My Ride 3:2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded

My Ride 4:2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2018, 08:52:07 AM »

That is plan for 5 of the quail that are now frozen.  We use cut up canned buttermilk biscuits, chicken (or quail) boiled until done, bone in, skin on while boiling, then skin off no bones when added to the mixture, cream of chicken soup, bouillon cubes or broth, minced onions, and if we want the broth thicker we add a little corn starch. Salt & pepper to taste.  Good crock pot recipe or slow cook on the stove.  If you have any leftovers they will be better the next day, same as soup or chili.

I like pie.
EBCM 007
MIKEYTEE

« Reply #381 on: April 13, 2018, 09:47:23 AM »

I use cream of chicken and cream of celery soup. Unsalted chicken broth, chopped onion, chopped celery, poultry seasoning, and I add half and half during the last 10 mins. Didn't need the cornstarch, but would have added it if needed.
Mike
 Drink

A Vote for progress. Vote for Mikeytee for President in 2020. I'm running on both party's ballots!
DM #5,
iski

« Reply #382 on: April 13, 2018, 10:05:25 AM »

Sounds great!  Have added milk to this, forgot about the cream of celery soup.  The wife uses cream of celery & celery in her chicken and rice with cream of chicken soup.  Similar ingredients, except rice instead of biscuits.  Not soupy either after it's done.

She had a combo endoscopy/colonoscopy this morning.  Might cook this for dinner, she will be sleeping all day.  Not so much from the procedure, from the prep yesterday.

I like pie.
EBCM 007
MIKEYTEE

« Reply #383 on: April 13, 2018, 11:25:41 AM »

Sounds great!  Have added milk to this, forgot about the cream of celery soup.  The wife uses cream of celery & celery in her chicken and rice with cream of chicken soup.  Similar ingredients, except rice instead of biscuits.  Not soupy either after it's done.

She had a combo endoscopy/colonoscopy this morning.  Might cook this for dinner, she will be sleeping all day.  Not so much from the procedure, from the prep yesterday.
[/color]

Been there, done that. You're right, it's the prep that wares you out. I'm good till next year, then off to visit the Rear Admiral.  Shocked

Mike
 Drink

DM #5,
iski

« Reply #384 on: April 13, 2018, 01:17:26 PM »

[/color]

Been there, done that. You're right, it's the prep that wares you out. I'm good till next year, then off to visit the Rear Admiral.  Shocked

Mike
 Drink

When I was younger am very thankful that nobody was as fascinated by my asshole as some docs are these days. Was scheduled for a colonoscopy this year, then the gut doc said could wait until 2022.  If I get an all clear then should be good for 10 years. 

Couch Jumper

I like pie.
EBCM 007
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: