CVO Garage
March 24, 2018, 12:49:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatcha cookin?  (Read 36028 times)
Executive QC Service Advisor

Hold your ears folks, it's show time.

My Ride 1:2002 FLHRCI Road King Classic - Vivid Black - Traded

My Ride 2:2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded

My Ride 3:2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded

My Ride 4:2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #375 on: December 28, 2017, 08:09:13 PM »

Given the similarities in spelling am wondering what gains could had in the system if "wife" came with wifi connectivity for app control ?

(that's probably something only a single guy could get away with asking?  Nixweiss  )

By the way.  I ordered a new laundry pair this afternoon (to go with the other thread).  Washer and dryer have wifi.  They will alert to load statuses and alert when done.  Will alert if something stops the load.  Will alert if loads are out of balance.  Other stuff too.  Washer also lets you pour love long time amount of detergent in (like a gallon) and it will dispense as needed.  When it gets low washer will automatically re-order detergent from Amazon for me.  Is this like a wife with wifi ?

Better.  The wife talks. And talks.  And talks more.  Sometimes "uh-huh" is not the correct response. Then the talking gets louder, until the correct response "Yes dear whatever you say" is given.  Then the wife talks.  Wifi doesn't talk.  No talking is better, but have never had wifi make ham bean soup. Yet.

No wifi washer/dryer here.  Ours play music when they are done.  Probably some Top 10 hit in Korea, unrecognizable to me.   Wish we had that love long time detergent dispensing deal.

I like pie.
EBCM 007
AKA: Oscar Diggs

That's what she said

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Stardust Silver with SEAC, SSERT, and Fulsac 1.75" Slip Ons.  "Screamin' Nemo"

My Ride 2:1966 Road Queen Dori all original parts with some removed for better performance. "Screamin' Malinda"
« Reply #376 on: December 28, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »

There's a benefit to wife over wifi.  With wifi you can see pics of the benefits.  But its better to have the real thing.

But still.  The washing machine ordering supplies by itself... Well... I'm getting old and those benefits...  Hysterical Laughing Hysterical Laughing Hysterical Laughing Banging Head on Wall

Please stop the planet.  I would like to get off.

My Ride 1:04 SEEG Pumpkin

My Ride 2:05 SEEG2 Candy Cherry

My Ride 3:07 Ultra Classic Black Pearl (not CVO)
« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2018, 01:45:23 PM »

Have you ever noticed that someone who is driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Up
Jump to: