CVO Garage
December 18, 2018, 07:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So it looks like I need a replacement/rebuild on a 103  (Read 2600 times)
Twolanerider
Executive QC Service Advisor

My Ride 1:1999 FXR2 (red)

My Ride 2:2000 FLTRSEI (redder)

My Ride 3:2002 FLHRSEI (home made and even redder)

My Ride 4:bought an Indian (hat)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 07:35:19 PM »

Will look forward to reports of first fire and riding it again  Thumbs Up .
arcticdude
Master Mechanic

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »

We got just over 300 miles on it this weekend.  It did quite well.  It started easily and ran without fuss.  It might have burned as much as a half quart of oil in the time, but it may have not burned any at all.  As I didn't check it before we started riding, I don't know for sure what the level was originally.  Seemed to be about normal for gas consumption.  We just did simple 2 lane riding with lots of varied speeds and slight short hills to pull.  So far, everything seems to be fine.

As such, I'm going to run Syn3 for the first year to avoid any possible issues for warranty.  Anybody found a decent place to buy it at a reasonable price?  It looks like most of the online folks won't ship it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: