CVO Garage
April 25, 2018, 04:48:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New York Post - 15 Best Sandwiches in America  (Read 882 times)
murphy
Executive QC Service Advisor

« on: January 09, 2017, 07:07:56 PM »

http://nypost.com/2017/01/09/the-best-sandwiches-in-america/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter
Posty McPosterson
Administrator

My Ride 1:'07 Cherry Jester
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:17:45 PM »

I want every one of those in any random order. How do you pick a favorite?

"A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong"
J-Carr
AKA: Oscar Diggs

That's what she said

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Stardust Silver with SEAC, SSERT, and Fulsac 1.75" Slip Ons.  "Screamin' Nemo"

My Ride 2:1966 Road Queen Dori all original parts with some removed for better performance. "Screamin' Malinda"
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 09:58:03 AM »

How do you judge wings?  Or Que?  Or any food or movie or music.  Some of my favorites of all of the above have been considered bad or worse by critics.  I still maintain that a great Philly Cheesesteak doesn't even count as an official Philly Cheesesteak.

Please stop the planet.  I would like to get off.
arcticdude
Mechanic

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 10:32:25 AM »

The shrimp po'boy at Parkway is pretty good, but there are several (who'd a thought) places in NOLA that also make a really good po'boy.  And a good lobstah roll can be had for less than $18 in lots of places "up back o' Bangor", too.

Taste is way too subjective and there are too many options out there for anyplace to truly be labeled the best in anything.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:40:10 AM by arcticdude » Logged
murphy

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 12:05:11 PM »

How do you judge wings?  Or Que?  Or any food or movie or music.  Some of my favorites of all of the above have been considered bad or worse by critics.  I still maintain that a great Philly Cheesesteak doesn't even count as an official Philly Cheesesteak.

Posty has exposed me to a few wing places up his way... don't tell him, but his favourite is not mine.

Much like wimens... taste and preference is subjective.
J-Carr
AKA: Oscar Diggs

That's what she said

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Stardust Silver with SEAC, SSERT, and Fulsac 1.75" Slip Ons.  "Screamin' Nemo"

My Ride 2:1966 Road Queen Dori all original parts with some removed for better performance. "Screamin' Malinda"
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 12:43:43 PM »

Yeah, my taste in wings do not match most people.  I like litely breaded (Not heavy coated) which is heresy in wing circles.  I hate anything that makes me dive for bread or crackers to cool the fire.  Heat is fine, but it should secondary to flavor, not a "making up for a little dick" pissing contest to shove an atomic bomb into your mouth.

My taste in cars is also outside the norm.  Give me an Italian or German car and I'll sell it before I drive it and buy an american muscle car.

My taste in women is also running different than most. Skinny thin model types just aren't for me.... For the same reason I refuse to drive an Italian car.  It might look good, but you know its a temperamental bitch that will cost way more than its worth and once you ride in it a few times you're gonna spending way more on maintenance then is justified by the fun you have.  Even if all the other guys are jealous.

Please stop the planet.  I would like to get off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: