CVO Garage
July 13, 2020, 12:59:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nemo is for sale  (Read 139 times)
J-Carr
AKA: Oscar Diggs
Executive QC Service Advisor

That's what she said

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Stardust Silver with SEAC, SSERT, and Fulsac 1.75" Slip Ons.  "Screamin' Nemo"

My Ride 2:1966 Road Queen Dori all original parts with some removed for better performance. "Screamin' Malinda"
« on: May 26, 2020, 09:55:49 AM »

As my health has deteriorated, and we spend more time in the RV where I don't really have all my mechanics tools and lift, it has become harder to work on a bike.  So mostly I let the dealer take care of them now.  This combined with the fact that there's no one for me to leave Nemo to anymore has made me decide that I'm going to sell it and keep the newer Road Glide.

If anyone knows someone who is interested:
2008 FLHTCUSE3, 90k miles.
All recall work has been done.
SE Air Cleaner
V&H Slip-ons
SERT with individual Dyno tune.
Internal GPS (Useless GPS)
External GPS (Road Tech 660) with the 2010 style dash mount)
Lifters and Cams replaced at 50k.
Progressive Suspension Front (Cartridges) and Rear (Shocks).
Custom memory foam seat (Still retains factory heat) with color matched material

KBB Trade in is 8900. Retail is 12000.  Sale price through a CVO garage member is 9450.  That's what I've been offered as a trade on a Can-Am for my wife, plus the tax savings as PA takes sales tax off the amount of the trade.  I'll be listing it next week for about 10,995 and coming down as low as 9999.

Although I love this bike, its just not the best bike for me at this stage of my life and I really can't ride it without thinking about all the miles with Sean on the back.  Riding and crying do not mix well from a safety perspective.

Thanks!

Please stop the planet.  I would like to get off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: