CVO Garage
June 15, 2019, 11:40:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Garage is accepting donations for upkeep and maintenance.  Click the Donations Menu Tab to help!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heislers Dairy  (Read 2593 times)
Keats
Service Advisor

My Youngest

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3

My Ride 2:2003 FXSTDSEI
« on: March 18, 2009, 08:37:20 PM »

another great ride, beautiful
Not far from Hawk Mountain off Rt 895

http://www.heislersdairy.com/

Tamaqua

Great family destination

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:25:28 PM by Keats » Logged

D&D Fatcats 2 into 1, Andrews 54H Cams, Ported, milled and coated heads, 2.120 intake valve, Timkin Bearing conversion, SE Crank Darkhorse'd Plugged and welded, SE Cam plate, CR 9.8, SE adjust rods, Johnson Lifters, KB Pistons/rings matched w/jugs trued.
Keats
Service Advisor

My Youngest

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 08:41:27 PM »

Heisler's Cloverleaf Dairy was founded in 1924 as a retail milk  delivery business by Morris W. Heisler.  Milk was delivered fresh each day from the family farm.  As the business grew a small plant was constructed on the farm to pasteurize milk produced by the herd.  In 1957 the business was moved 1/4 mile to our current location in the Lewistown Valley, Tamaqua.   During that year we developed the recipe for our ice cream.   We still manufacture our own ice cream mix, milkshake mix, and ice cream from that original recipe.

D&D Fatcats 2 into 1, Andrews 54H Cams, Ported, milled and coated heads, 2.120 intake valve, Timkin Bearing conversion, SE Crank Darkhorse'd Plugged and welded, SE Cam plate, CR 9.8, SE adjust rods, Johnson Lifters, KB Pistons/rings matched w/jugs trued.
J-Carr
AKA: Oscar Diggs
Executive QC Service Advisor

That's what she said

My Ride 1:2008 FLHTCUSE3 Canyon Copper & Stardust Silver with SEAC, SSERT, and Fulsac 1.75" Slip Ons.  "Screamin' Nemo"

My Ride 2:1966 Road Queen Dori all original parts with some removed for better performance. "Screamin' Malinda"
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 11:04:56 PM »

Ok.  Now you're in my backyard!  Heisler's is a regular location for ice cream rides around here.  About 30 minutes from Heisler's is Jerry's car museam in Pottsville.  He has a really nice collection of memorabilia and antique/classic cars.  Round it out with a trip to the Yuengling brewery and you've got a great weekend of riding.

Ride Safe,
JC

Please stop the planet.  I would like to get off.
Keats
Service Advisor

My Youngest

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »

The beer guys would like the "eternal" tap

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: